20 January, 2006
Why do real work?
When you can simply repost an entry you made to an Ausculture.com competition?

Top Ten Songs Amanda Vanstone Would Probably Listen To After A Hard Day At Work

1. Let The Killing Begin - Arch Enemy, because the title is all that's written in her schedule for tomorrow.

2. You Can Do It (Put Your Back Into It) - Ice Cube, because she is eccentric and fluidly makes the switch from death metal to hip hop. It's also motivational.

3. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas, because she'll tell you what she's going to do with all that junk in her trunk. Make you scream make you scream, in fact.

4. Sorry - Madonna, because the chorus is: "I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know, please don't say you're sorry." She relates deeply to this lyric.

5. Symphony No. 5 (Allegro con brio) - Beethoven, because there has never been an evil genius that didn't get into that shit.

6. Work It - Missy Elliot, because she knows the true meaning of isurpermidaterfranya.

7. You Outta Know - Alanis Morrissette, because "And I'm here to remind you of the mess you left when you went away" really speaks to her relationship with Phillip Ruddock.

8. Good Morning Slaves - Fantomas & The Melvins, because the song title inspired the beginning line of a speech she plans to make at the next Young Liberals breakfast function.

9. Dinner Lady Arms - The Darkness, because it makes her feel sexy.

10. Creep - Radiohead

"I'm a creep. I'm a wierdo. What the hell am I doing here?"

A final moment of introspection.

Fin.
posted by Le Driver @ 9:32 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    "Isurpermidaterfranya"? I thought it was, "In Europe have you flipped the flan, yeah?"

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Gef said…

    That's too funny! But where do you get that info?

    G

    My Gay Zone

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Oh My!

I'm Le Driver andLe Driver
this blog is about nothing. Trust me, I would know.

Previous Posts
Archives
Media
Blogs
Hold yer Horses