04 January, 2006
Mariah Holiday
Hope you're all enjoying holidays at the moment, in a manner not dissimilar to this:



Ausculture.com is one of the funniest blogs around. Recommended by Nelson Aspen!

Another blog that amused me this morning Chelsea Peretti. I notice that she's disabled comments, which leads me to believe that receiving gratuitous compliments is, as I suspected, bad for the soul, and that I hope I never get to the point where I have to do the same because, you know, all the adoration just got too much.


I don't need to explain why this is worth a teehee.

Originally a blog was a repository of links. So, in that spirit, take a look at Quotes from the American Taliban. Scary. My personal favourite, from Anne Coulter:
"Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and doesn't answer to the name Mohammed'"
You have to wonder what could make a person so afraid.
posted by Le Driver @ 12:10 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:19 PM, Anonymous debt consolidation said…

    Hello friends! Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger is blessed to have you on board! Do you need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!

    God Bless you! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Oh My!

I'm Le Driver andLe Driver
this blog is about nothing. Trust me, I would know.

Previous Posts
Archives
Media
Blogs
Hold yer Horses